View Single Post
Old 06-11-11, 03:57 PM   #29
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Theres no way i would try and put this in the Red zs, theres no reason to at all, plus why ruin a fantastic car on both parts.

Cheers for the heads up Dave, I havnt really had a look around it in huge depth only when I cleaned it today, I will come up with some plans soon but no rush just yet. Might do a track day in the next month if i can and go from there.

It lays its power down really well in second i found it really does push you in your seat and make you grin from ear to ear. The R888's sadly wont be replaced i dont think they are just to darn expensive. So it could be intresting. Its a shame to have it lose a bit of grip but the cost of the r888 is somthing like £150 a tyre now iirc.

The fella said it gets hot under there and thats why the coilpacks fail but im not so sure, i will raise the bonnet a little on both sides in the next few weeks. I need to see what actually goes wrong, also plum in a boost gauge and various others, do you know what boost she should be running? 23psi?

Cheers
Ross
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote