View Single Post
Old 05-08-10, 10:00 PM   #30
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
well been driving the zr since tuesday now and been really loving it, reallyy nice wee car, and the zs has been parked up the garden,
well thought id take it out a wee blast tonight god you forget how nice a drive it is, i mean really, mnines only a 1.6 but it still puts a smile on my face evry time i pull out my driveway and engage first, had mine 2 and a half years now and no major problems at all! ive done work to it but tbh nothing it needed, i love tinkering about with it, and never threated about it going through an MOT, i work in a huge garage and the cars you see coming in and whats worse when comes to health check time MOT time the rovers are up there in the good list of cars definatly,

not since ive bought my car have i walked through our showroom and see a car for around that money that i would even remotley consider swapping mine for hope to keep it a long time even if its just in my garden just love loking at it, like having a wee long look at it out the window sometimes