View Single Post
Old 21-03-10, 02:42 PM   #31
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
well there was a ZR over on .org that had 174bhp and 312lbs-ft torque - but it was running 30PSI of boost and the rollers on the day seem to be a bit suspect - by the guys admission over on .org Attached to that was the fact the owner also blew the HG to pieces very shortly afterwards - so the car has been off the road for about a year now!

So i have not broken any records with the figures - but for me it was never about the bragging rights.

It is a joy to drive it i must admit - if i want to just cruise, 5th gear and 40mph and plant the foot and off it goes....

If i want to make rapid progress use all the gears and it just flies haven't taken it out on any twisties yet, but i suspect i would scare myself silly and run out of ability if i used as much loud pedal as i used to!

All in all i am happy with the improvements in the car from 115\192 stock to 170\270 - just a bit upset i tried the wingy injectors, as this project would not have taken 2 years otherwise
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote