View Single Post
Old 07-04-11, 06:27 PM   #12
Mr ZS180

Mr ZS180 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zsserbia View Post
Another thing, as many of my friends and myself love "Top gear" for it's humor, apart from their unprofessional but still sufficient road/track tests, tell me one thing: How come they have chosen to mock the ZT V8 (which me also thinks it was rubbish but only because of it's rwd and not too many horses) by the fat guy Clarkson and not chosen to praise some better one such as ZS 180? Is it just being theatrical in rwd powersliding and not reaching fast times on the track or what?

Are they not allowed to praise any of the British fine motors directly - not even newer Aston's, Jags (I know for one thing that Jamie Langton loved the ZS) or is it just their sense of humor making other cars rubbish (German, French, American, etc) and at the end of the show saying that for example Range Rover is the worst car in the world, but at the same time the best car in the world (better than BMW X6 for one thing...)?! What do you think is the point there?
Top Gear actually annoys me now.

We pay ?150 a year for the priviledge to watch BBC channels here and all we get from Top Gear now is 6 episodes a season as their budget from License payers money gets blown so fast from the fact the go to different countries every week!

They used to review all sorts of cars..... I can remember a review of a Fiat Seicento sporting when I started driving..... but now all they do is drive cars that noone can afford to other countries all the time.

I think they should change the name of the show to '3 men f****** around' as thats more appropriate.

Fifth Gear for me every time. Last weeks Fifth Gear had a car I dream about on it.......

Charlie Broomfields 27ltr Meteor engined Rover SD1. I bought mine because of that car and sprayed it matt black too!!!!!