View Single Post
Old 07-04-11, 11:51 PM   #14
zsserbia

zsserbia will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr ZS180 View Post
Top Gear actually annoys me now.

We pay ?150 a year for the priviledge to watch BBC channels here and all we get from Top Gear now is 6 episodes a season as their budget from License payers money gets blown so fast from the fact the go to different countries every week!

They used to review all sorts of cars..... I can remember a review of a Fiat Seicento sporting when I started driving..... but now all they do is drive cars that noone can afford to other countries all the time.

I think they should change the name of the show to '3 men f****** around' as thats more appropriate.

Fifth Gear for me every time. Last weeks Fifth Gear had a car I dream about on it.......

Charlie Broomfields 27ltr Meteor engined Rover SD1. I bought mine because of that car and sprayed it matt black too!!!!!
At least you get to watch fresh episodes, we're about 4 seasons away

I agree it can be costly messing with the army, harbor cranes, cruise ships, aircrafts and going to Australia just to check if the glove compartment works lol :-)

Nope, it's nothing to do with cars no more, it's just for playing around and amusing the audience...

Sure respect Tiff, he knows his motors very well. Clarkson should have been eaten by that SV, if only he did have a nitrous kit

Would love to see that SD1, knowing what the meteor beast is like...
zsserbia is offline   Reply With Quote