View Single Post
Old 10-11-11, 08:13 PM   #52
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
best just test it / drive it and then see what you think, my ideas might have been totally different to where you will go and its nigh on impossible to say one is right and one is wrong.
I would just say find something you are comfortable with and then just build some confidence from a known base line, and only change / tweek one handling part at a time, that way you can see the effects of what you have done and revert back if it doesnt work. If you do like i did more than once and change a few things at once, then i didnt know what was causing what, so it made it hard to understand what was happening and why.
It is an intimidating car to try and drive quickly around a race track , simply because you build up high speed so quickly, i found i was arriving at every corner much faster than i ever had before and regardless of what folk think its blumming difficult to learn....it was certainly capable of more than i ever got out of it !
Tell you what though, when you can be confident enough to drive it hard and yet still keep it all controlled, its such a rush.......damn im jealous ;-))

Aaaaaah, you will soon be hounding everything else on track and making my laptimes look tardy....ya bitch , rflmao.
Its a good job you live nowhere near me else id be round everyday interfering,lol.
Quadcam24 is offline   Reply With Quote