View Single Post
Old 31-07-12, 11:04 PM   #13
MG6Turbo
Banned

MG6Turbo is on a distinguished road
Firstly, the shocks were removed from a 180.

Secondly, the bumper was originally going to be brought up by myself as i was collecting a car from Dreadnought. I said it would be better this way as it may get damaged if sent. I asked if you was in a rush and you said no.

Plans changed for one reason or another and i never collected the car from Dreadnought as it was brought down instead.

I dont travel up North as much as i used to so in the end it was couriered.

My definition of a bumper thats done over 10 years on a car and many miles obviously differs from yours.

The bumper was sent, and it arrived damaged as you informed me. This was then reported to Fedex. However, you had signed for it as being received in good condition. Fedex are still progressing the claim for the bumper and there process normally takes 6 weeks.

Yes it has been a long time, but you were asked originally if there was a rush for it.

Since you feel ripped off, then I will now offer a refund once Fedex have completed the claim.

I will personally deliver the refund and collect my bumper.

I suggest you find another supplier for your parts as you do not seem to be happy with what we sent you.

Im sorry you have felt the need to post, when as far as im fully aware, you have been kept up to date with the situation.

I did have a bumper painted, but was not prepared for it to be sent which is what I told you. I also informed you that we do not operate on a full time basis, and that i would be coming to Scotland at some point as I do have a car to collect at Dreadnought still.

You were not knowingly sold shocks for a 1.8, they were secondhand units removed from a zs 180. If someone had fitted 1.8 shocks on it in its lifetime, then unless we were made aware then without cleaning the units and checking them thoroughly, we wouldnt know. Since the parts are labelled what car they are removed from then if they come off a 180 then thats how they are sold.

No one is infallible and I certainly wouldnt send a shock from a 1.8 zs as I have only broken 2 of them in the last 2 years and the shocks were left on them as they were of no use as people dont want them.

If you look back in the for sale section, you will see we only break 180`s and zts.

George