View Single Post
Old 18-03-23, 10:20 PM   #337
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Not a lot to say on the zed front, still covered. Parts being acquired for the workshop build. Cellotex panels for insulation plus lining boards. Hoping to start the build early May. Once the workshop is up there’s the doors to make. I reckon this year it’ll be built ready for the zed. Then start stripping the zed again prepping for paint. Rebuild a new front bumper as this is going BTCC and factory colours. I think the frustration my wife has seen in me has made her realise I need my time to do something, not just DIY everywhere else. It is relentless with family and grandkids plus still working full time. Retirement is some years off yet! I need the time to get the zed ‘hill climb ready’ as that is my plans for it and me.