Thread: Xpg 180
View Single Post
Old 29-04-18, 07:19 AM   #35
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Things have gone quiet on this front as well. So the trouble is that while stopped on country roads before christmas a Jaguar decided to hit us pretty much head on (he was going much to fast).

Not much damage and he refused to give details, I think there was another thread about it somewhere at the time.

Anyway with the front damaged, the rear damaged and the floor damaged. I took the decision to SORN the car and she now lives inside our booth, only started to let other cars in when they get sprayed.

Given that T16 also has issues, I have decided to retire the 180. At least for now.

I have got an MG6 as a daily runaround and told the GF that she can walk. Ok, I didn't really tell her she can walk....

My dilemma now is that I don't want the car to just rot away, but I also don't want to just part her out and get rid.

So for now, I am concentrating on T16 and once that is back running again I will come back and work out what to do with this 180 (coupe body shell transplant maybe?)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote