View Single Post
Old 07-06-13, 06:48 PM   #5
Phate

Phate is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, it used to be a HUGE part of my life, taking all my funds, all my spare time, finding things wrong to busy myself and fix it. It was my hobby, one of....and I enjoyed it.

However, I've found that now priorities have changed, its the last thing on my mind most of the time. While I enjoy having a nice car (I don't actually drive a ZS for those who aren't aware) and I like the speed of it, I very much use it for 55mile journeys up and down to Kent to visit the gf. I want something to just work and be reliable and get me there comfortably without hassle.

There are a few things wrong with it, but most importantly nothing stopping me from driving it such as:

1) Cruise control switch needs replacing
2) Climate control unit needs replacing, it works well enough but some buttons are 'sticky'
3) Outside temp sensor needs fixing
4) Wheels need refurbing - they look crap
5) Passenger window regulator needs fixing - I've bought it, but not yet fitted.

Theres also a few external marks, chips, couple of car park dents etc...all of these will be done in time when I have the time and funds allow, but right now I have other priorities, I'd like to travel quite a bit and put money towards a house this year...the car works and does the job, so it'll wait.

Basically I've gotten old.

Jake, by aged 24

Last edited by Phate; 07-06-13 at 06:53 PM.
Phate is offline   Reply With Quote