View Single Post
Old 10-11-12, 07:16 AM   #23
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Never mind trading the zs .trade her in. my wife actively encourages me to spend money on my 180.
I did that with my ex, buying a scrap montego to strip the engine out to go in my maestro van was the final straw for her.

The new Mrs TC loves cars even though she couldn't drive when we met, she even found my ZS and her ZR which she is steadly modifing, she funded my T16 conversion on the maestro and encourages me spending time on the cars.

However she isn't keen on my plan to get a ZT260, says they are a grandad's car but I solved that yesterday (thanks daughter and partner and littleone) or cars on TV, be it car programs or motorsport.

Last edited by talkingcars; 10-11-12 at 08:03 AM. Reason: it was a montego TURBO
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote