View Single Post
Old 30-07-20, 12:19 PM   #310
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Cheers Sam.

Well......I was browsing through my photo archive and was looking through the MG ZS folders. Saw an old engine shot. I had a closer look as was curious as to why my HT leads didn't fit as before. They were fitted 1,3,5 order as the leads were numbered.

Noticed that the leads were not fitted in number order. So checked a photo from 5 years ago, same layout. So I swapped two leads about and now it breaths on all 6! Woo hoo! ��������

Seems the loom is not right and the coil packs and injectors don't align with their cylinder number. Must have been a Friday afternoon build! Thank f@@# for that!
Thats good news

And you are welcome, however I am now having to tell myself the same thing (check out my new thread!) as it is so easy to loose focus and enthusiasm for an old car when these things try us. But Like I said, small steps forward, it will be worth it in the end!

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote