View Single Post
Old 09-06-08, 01:19 PM   #5
moonklash

moonklash is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Looks pretty good, I'm guessing the rear has at some work done as the badges are missing. Nice steering wheel as well! Added bonus of an electric sunroof I see, not many have those.

Is that a screen in each sunvisor?
I hadn't realised about the badges, that's interesting! I heard it was indeed the boot that was replaced, but the seller doesn't have too much information as there's been a few owners since the accident. I think someone must have gone in the back.

I may try getting the badges from a scrapyard or the net if/when I get the car, I want it to be as perfect as poss! I'm just worried about paying a couple of Łk for something that's a hundred miles away, so just trying to think of every possible problem. Apart from going from diesel to petrol of course, and I'm not looking forward to the extra fuel costs

And yep, I love the steering wheel! That's one of the reason I wanted the car, haven't seen that before! Must have been quite expensive when it was first purchased as it looks like the original owner went for all of the options! He only had it about 6 months before writing it off, bet that was frustrating.

Sunroof was on my list of requirements, I hate not having one. People tell me to use aircon, but on the few days we get to see some sun in the UK I want to let it in the car lol!

Yep, apparently it has a DVD player! Not such an essential for me but I'm not gonna complain. Also has an amp! I'm just worried about clearance because there's a few places I go where the ground is not really designed for driving on, that's my biggest fear at the moment. As well as whatever damage may have been done to it during the crash but I won't know that till I've driven it around for a while.

I'm just hoping I can sell my Renault Megane in time lol!