View Single Post
Old 08-03-18, 08:16 PM   #30
Skillen

Skillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the roughSkillen is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
Cheers Callum,
How are you getting on with yours?
I really like the zt platform, even with a diesel engine would make a great daily and if you like your toys plenty of options to retro fit.
At the moment it's pretty much standard SE spec so all the toys. Custom back boxes which look stock and that's it. Other than keeping it in too condition I don't have any real plans for it, I've got the 2 ZSs and 45 to tinker with.
That said, a supercharger would be a good winter project for next year, well see I guess ..

Ha! Supercharged one would be amazing!
I had looked at an st3 focus estate and something German but couldn’t make my mind up but I don’t have to yet.

Mine has come to a bit of a standstill with the weather and me an naomi buying a house.
I got most of the stuff stripped off and got to getting the cams off and managed to snap the inlet cams end piper has said they’ll do me a one off though but I’m unsure as to the price.

The block has a massive hole where cylinder one has gone on holiday.
I need to find a good engine, but it can wait till the new house has gone through.
But if you know of any racers with half decent spares I’d be interested.
I’m imagining I’ll be replacing a lot of stuff on the engine too

All I really need to do is get the engine lifted out.

Going to have a garage and a driveway I can get a couple of cars on so that’s where a workhorse estate came into thought and he ZS will be purely a toy which has been a long time coming.

Probably won’t get to POL this year either.
Skillen is offline   Reply With Quote