View Single Post
Old 01-05-08, 09:15 AM   #9
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by azteczs View Post
(Looking nice... but i prefer the ZR as the MKI shape.)

ZR ???

just like to say i no way would i want to swap the zed i love it but you have to admit honda do make a good engine ? out of the factory theyre 1.8 engine has the same power as a 180? but anyway back to topic its not that i want it to be a honda but i want it to be my style same as we all do lol but definately the ZS is the car for me loads of fun

although a friend of mine does have engine and all the parts for integra type r transplant lol

tom
Honda do make a good engine no doubt about it.....Rover have a good engine too......just a shame the 1.6 and 1.8 didn't produce more power but then again there are probably good reasons for that.

If you want to fit a carbon fibre (real or replica?) bonnet to your ZS do so......individualism is one thing most people like. My tastes won't suit everybody but as long as I am happy then that is what matters.

Have to say if I had the money to spend again (about £10k) I would buy a mint ZS120 and have the ZT 160T conversion and up the power on that to 180bhp......sounds like fun although I would miss the sound of my V6.

Jim