Thread: The XPG ZS
View Single Post
Old 16-09-16, 09:15 PM   #30
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I tend to use a bag of frozen veg inside a thin tea towel over heat any day. Had my bad back for well over 30 years, 'mechanics back' the doc called it.

Zed is looking awesome Dan...............
Think you've had your back for a few more than 30yrs mate ...

Glad you like it ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Jay View Post
She's lookin great dan !

I did start removing that black paint from the passenger side grille after having the drivers side repainted. Was wet sanding with some 2000 grit and then I was going to use some cutting compound to remove the light scratches left over from the sanding stage. Used to do a bit after each time I washed her, extremely time consuming though I find.
Best left to the pros as far as I'm concerned, not got the patience to do little bits at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Didn't have that Queen record on, Dan, when you were hoovering???

Car looks good, great engine bay, nice looking mods.

Sorry to hear the backs still playing up, grimmy. Hope it gets better, or at least less painful.
Might well have been Pete to be honest ...
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote