View Single Post
Old 04-07-09, 01:33 PM   #73
ReidyRemapsLtd

ReidyRemapsLtd is on a distinguished road
On another note I did 2 TF remaps today and dyno'd 2 others which had been remapped by superchips and one other comapny who I wont mention as the may frequent this forum.

Both cars I dyno'd made less than stock power and both were over fueling a lot in the top ranges especially.

The two cars I remapped made a good 10 and 12bhp respectively and also had a good fueling ratio of between 12.5:1 and 12.9:1 compared to 9.2:1 of the other companies remaps. some comapines think that by adding fuel you get more power this isnt true in most cases and this is also another reason generic tunes shouldnt be used as the superchips map may have worked on the car they did it on but every car is different and so is the enviroment so its no good tuning a car in germany and saying this file will work on all.

The customers were happy and the two cars that were tuned by the other companies are now coming back to have there cars properly tuned so they arent over fueling and they can make some decent power.

The graphs will all be avaliable on the .org forum soon as they wanted to post them up so feel free to look in the TF section and see what other customers have to say about my work.
ReidyRemapsLtd is offline   Reply With Quote