View Single Post
Old 20-10-13, 10:34 AM   #68
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat C View Post
I like dreaming too! But that just proves what i sawithtt least have a chance a ZS needs money thrown at it to tune it up. Sorry but there's no way on earth a ZS with 210 bhp would even get in the shadow of a GT3 or CSL. Sometimes i feel ashamed to be a ZS owner as all the other owners seem to have ridiculous delusions of grandeur!! Maybe why i've been off the site for 2 years, couldn't put up with the bull sh!t !!!
Nice! So most of us are up with the fairies then? So we are all tarred with the same brush? I enjoy mine still even though I know it is getting on and my Vectra CDTi is as nippy but it is more to do with the feeling it brings. If you feel like that then why bother coming back taking a pop at enthusiasts and slating owners. If any of us felt the same we would sell up and move on. No need for the strong words, 'when the flag drops, the bullsh!t stops'.