View Single Post
Old 04-11-12, 08:25 PM   #12
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I have had Avon ZZ3's for several years, highly recomended.

I moved the battery to the boot so I could instal a BMC CDA induction there with a cold air feed from the inner wing, has made a huge difference to inlet tempretures.

Exhaust has been taken care of with a Powerflow Duplex system and seperate decat.

For stopping I've groved front discs, O/E rears and yellowstuff EBC pads all round.

The usual Sheddist kit helps with gear changes.

Lights are R45 Headlights and etech spray tinted rears.

Sounds are care of a Kenwood KDC-DAB41U (with BT & DAB & iPod controls) and a 10 disc changer suplimented by a SPL-X 400w bass box (2 x 8" subs) powered by a Shark V3 400 watt Amp. The roof whip is a longer R45 item to give better reception as does the DAB/FM splitter.

The knobbly R45 steering wheel has audio controls.

Seating is mk2 Gunsmoke Alcantara, fronts have early mk1 rears with map pockets and 2 setting heater pads.

Interior lighting is from an MGF mirror, Honda accord main light and a Rover 820 in the back.

The bonnet is held up with carbon fibre bonnet struts and there is a carbon fibre engine cover.

Finally there are a pair of Aero VU wipers.

I am currently working on O/E cruise control, mk2 climate control in a mk1 dash.

Future plans are LPG and lightened flywheel and LSD diff.