Thread: Xpg 180
View Single Post
Old 07-04-17, 10:32 PM   #28
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Actually thats not a bad idea... hmmm...

Passed the MOT now, took it out for a proper drive this evening (mrs took it to mot and back) and noticed a few things...

It has blue speedo. Completely blue, looks amazing but centre console is orange... so I guess I'm subscribing to project blue at some point!

Gear change is shockingly bad, can't find 5th and ever gear is a struggle to engage correctly. Noticed that the gearstick lifts up and drops down a couple of centimeters, so guess thats the issue. Probably going to rip the whole assembly off the green zs and replace on xpg one. Green one has poly bush and short shifter anyway so seems reasonable.

Found a letter in the car confirming petes insurance till feb this year... thought it was fitting to leave in car for now

So, Sunday will be a day of tinkering with the gear change and replacing the battery (which is shot to peices) but she is taxed, mot'd and has insurance. If gearchange is sorted this weekend then ill take her to work this week and on to POL next weekend

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote