View Single Post
Old 12-08-18, 05:54 PM   #26
LukeZS96

LukeZS96 is on a distinguished road
Time for another update on this I suppose. The engine is back together with a the newly built head and gasket, fresh timing belt and waterpump fitted and all the ancillaries fitted onto it. The intercooler and pipework is all back together along with most of the cooling system and all the fuel lines. Have the hubs fitted back with fresh wheel bearings and lower ball joints. I also have hardrace front lower control arms from a Honda Civic MB5 fitted and new upper control arms also so the front suspension is practically brand new. The engine has cranked over and a compression test gave me readings between 130 and 132 psi across the 4 cylinders and the oil pressure was reading about 3 bar which at cold is practically bang on so I can be confident about this engine. Just need to sort out brakes which I'm going with 282 vented on the front, get my exhaust sorted and then get it remapped and she will be good to go. Sorry I have no photos but my laptop is broken atm and I still have to find a decent hosting website to share photos on here. If anyone wants to have a look at them though and you are on Instagram feel free to give me an auld follow @ luke_zs96 as that's the platform I tend to update the most
LukeZS96 is offline   Reply With Quote