View Single Post
Old 17-11-15, 09:26 AM   #114
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Unhappy

Well things have not been so good lately. The new job wasn't as good as it came across. I had to leave as couldn't work with the owner and his management style, clash of ideals. Plus the anal way they managed projects just didn't work for me. So been sitting here for nearly 2 weeks with no work and finding it hard to find anything anywhere even contract work! If I was still working and had that interview I wouldn't have taken the offer, so as I was redundant it was more convenient than an ideal opportunity.

At some point things will be sacrificed to pay the bills. So be prepared for the zed to be sold or broken if nothing positive comes up. Even prepared to sell the Discovery, not happy but needs must etc. So poor stamford is at a low point at this time

Might even move away from engineering as lost the love for it. No idea what to do, need a decent salary to live. Generally fed up and disillusioned with life and recruitment agencies!