Thread: Really annoyed
View Single Post
Old 07-08-12, 01:10 PM   #22
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie007 View Post
Thats awful. Did they ever find the tortoise?
Always get pikeys asking for metal at work, we promptly tell them to **** off but they take it anyway....
I don't know, the story was never followed up. it was just to demonstrate the mentality of these scrap metal thieving tossers and i would urge anyone that thinks they’re doing the right thing by putting tat out for them to stop as it only encouraging this kind of illicit activity. They've taken to nicking the led from peoples porches and conservatories round my way now, they're real scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerDnB View Post
So its not asiff the thought it might of been scrap they were just stealing every thing. I think they should just ban scrap yards from excepting metal from commercial vehicles with out a licence/permit just like they do at the tip.
then if they had a licence to lose they might think twice.
Anyone can get a licence, they need to do a few dawn raids on the known (and they are known) scrap metal dealers that ask no questions of the metals origins.