Thread: Free MGF
View Single Post
Old 15-04-15, 09:50 PM   #11
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
I found the spare rear screen in the shed on Monday night, I saved it from when I changed the hood on the VVC. I was worried it may have creased or cracked after two years but it was just a bit rumbled and a couple of days on the decking in the sun and it has flattend (is that a word) out.

I was hoping to get a start taking the old one off on Tueday between finishing work and going to the welding course I was starting at the local technical college but I was late finishing due to a failed relay on my truck causing me to be parked up for 3 hours and then traffic resulting from a car fire on my segment of the M25.

I have noticed some rust on the edges of the front wheel arches so am on the look out for these.
talkingcars is offline   Reply With Quote