Thread: XPG Part 6
View Single Post
Old 10-03-17, 07:20 PM   #44
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Hi Mick,
please don't feel bad, its just my bad luck. Ive had a stinker over the last year, Kawasaki engine blew up, then I got my Triumph stolen and crashed my dads bike, ZTT engine blew up on the way home from buying it and 2 non fault crashes in my MG3....
If I could keep the ZS just to look at it every morning I would! Its simply stunning and a credit to former owners. The car is one of the best ZS's I've seen and driven, but its not worked out. Had to stay at work until 7 just so I knew all the rush hour traffic had cleared. Its more than likely something small but I can't sink another £300 into it, its cost me over £600 already. It wasn't bought for commuting, but thought id give it run before a potential track day in a few weeks and to check everything over. The best run was the day I bought it, loved that drive home. I knew there would be ups and downs on a 13 year old, heavily modified car, its just unfortunate that I've had a bad start to 180 ownership. To top it off, the ZT160 has failed the MOT and needs thousands spending. I have to laugh or id cry!
Again, no disrespect to previous owners, its just a post to air my frustration.