View Single Post
Old 23-01-19, 08:34 AM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneekyparrot View Post
Feck me Mick make sure she gets a ring on his finger

omg my daughter keeps finding guys that can barely find the floor with both feet. We had hopes for the last one who looked normal and into cars but know fucktard too, beats me how the fcuk can these kids get themselves into such debt when they live and home and pay feck all to the house

better stop i can feel a rant coming on
Having three daughters I have seen them all and stepped in when needed. Grabbed them by the neck etc and rescued one, police involved. Now one is quite settled, 2nd grandchild arrived a few hours ago. Good lad too. The lad I spoke about is talking about their future, have no complaints. Oldest needs sorting though, too comfy in her own company. There are some feckwits out there.