View Single Post
Old 17-05-19, 04:33 PM   #14
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
No rush Sam, I was going to ask if you wanted the full set?

I am really frustrated with both my F's, the VVC has had hundreds spent on upgrading to TF suspension not to mention the time it took but I can't get it through the emissions due to the fuelling not switching properly on the high idle test, the 1.8i seems to have seized, I suspect in weeping inlet gasket has allowed coolant into the cylinders as the car is parked on quite a slope and now it won't turn over.
I jump started a customers car the other day... Using a Jump Pack (battery pack) I put the Red Jump Lead on the Red terminal on the battery and the Black Jump lead on the Black terminal of the battery - Something I have done hundreds of times before with different cars.

This time however I blew multiple fuses, destroyed the sunroof motor and fried the ATC panel.

Turns out on *THIS* car, Red = Negative and Black = Positive.

So... now spending my free time cleaning that mess up ready for the customer to collect next week!

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote