Thread: New MG ZS
View Single Post
Old 12-07-16, 09:31 AM   #13
Lukeus101

Lukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to allLukeus101 is a name known to all
No need to apologise Dan

The 3 has a lot of potential and you do see a few around and about. Its cheap, well spec'd and not bad to drive by all accounts.

I agree with you in that they need to swell the coughers and hopefully the GS will do that. Spending a lot of time on the road it seems like the Juke-like cars are very popular especially the cheaper ones, lately Ikeep spotting the Ssanyong Korondo everywhere so they can't be doing bad. I just feel like MG won't be that competitive in an already crowded market, I really want them too though

What made me post that comment was that I got rather up and personal with a GS at Gaydon on the weekend...it looks rather cramped, interior looks/feels very cheap (even by ZS standards lol) and I was quite underwhelmed as a whole.

I will more than likely be wrong in all aspects...so ignore the whole post

ZS Appreciation Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/475756782447499/

> ZR 105 (Broken) > MK2 ZS 180 (Sold) > MK1 ZS 180 (Sold) > ZR Replica (Dead) > MK1 ZS 180 (Broken)
Lukeus101 is offline   Reply With Quote