View Single Post
Old 01-02-17, 05:29 PM   #1
mrmick

mrmick is on a distinguished road
MG ZS Sunspot yellow

It's with deep regret that I have to sell my loved zs 180 rare sunspot yellow .it's a 2004 with just 70k on clock has been maintained regardless of cost for those who know me on th forum it has 18" inch wolfrace wheels fully colour coded interior adjustable suspension twin exhausts with decat wind deflectors Bluetooth alpine stereo front and rear dark ice strut braces this car drives and sounds amazing and has won many trophies mot till June 17i have only driven it 4 times since last mot and will put a full mot on if I get the right price for it I had belts all done 2015 and 5 year anti freeze too the reason for sale is I have a problem with my knees and can't drive it I have had to buy a Jaguar XF auto there are many spares with it black oak dash done new polly bush suspension parts the car does have a few stone chips and wheels could do with a tidy (me being picky) looking for £3000 ovno it's a rare colour and it's number 14 of 15 I will remove my number plate so will go back on a 54 plate I am the 2nd owner and have since 2011 any more details and pics call me on 07403366308 or email me farmtofork@hotmail.com many thanks mick
WARWICKSHIRE & NORTHANTS RAPID RESPONSE VEHICLE.
winner of best zs saloon zs monogram and modded zs also 2nd best car of show at first Mgww meet
Winner best zs saloon at MG saloon day burghley house 19th july 2015
mrmick is offline   Reply With Quote