Thread: Cheap 180
View Single Post
Old 08-07-10, 06:43 PM   #41
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Sorry I haven't had time to much with this today,
been busy sorting out T In park stuff.
Car is Taxed till end of Sept so could be kept on the road and driven to Knockhill by whichever driver can get the cheapest short term insurance, to points and previous ban I sadly doubt it will be me- cheapest insured drivers premium for day to knockhill will be payed by joint owners, thrash day with a fast lap competition could be had.
5 owners = 5 passengers for travel on day and I would gladly bring my own car as a backup( for travel not thrashin) wouldn't be much o a lap time in mine lol.
After one session at knockhill car can get raped for who wants what and maybe even make some money back if engine still living.
All in all I don't think the day would cost us much.
Can't do anything about it till Tue now as like I said Im off to T in Park so I would be gratefull if anyone get help with finding out about.
1. Insurance for 180 for a day
2. Who should be registered owner
3.where car can be kept
4.date for knockhill
5. Who wants what for parts ?
( I bagsy mats )
who wants to get involved/help ?
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote