Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old 27-11-15, 06:40 AM   #14
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I have considered an auto ZT-T but not many out there at the moment. Other options being an Audi A6 estate or a Merc estate. Not many others that float my boat tbh. Disco 2 too long in the tooth after a 3 and still demand strong money for a decent one. BMW 5 series is another option but again a little dated for the budget I have in mind.

Thanks for all the input guys, it was as suspected but needed a nudge. Just a case of when to do the deed as waiting on some fill-in jobs to come to fruition. Was hoping to keep the Disco into January as intended to drive to the airport for the holiday in January, good chance of snow then and the 4x4 would be ideal!

Will look to swap out the private plates, change the wheels back etc. I'll have another one day for sure. It is a superb car and I will miss it if the time comes.