Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old 11-12-15, 05:42 PM   #16
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
The time is getting close to letting the Discovery go. But on the brightside I was informed I have been invited for an interview Monday morning. Decent job spec, production manager. I had an agency call me about this role on Wednesday which hadn't gone live on any of the job sites so got in there quick! Kathy got shat on by a bird yesterday so that to me was an omen!

I also had a telephone interview recently so things are a little positive so hopefully the new year will be something to focus on and look forward to. There may be a slim chance I can keep the Disco as hate to see it go. If it doesn't work out I am prepared for what comes and already looking at cheap motors for a possible commute or get around as can't use the zed too much as it is on a classic policy plus it's too hard for everyday use!