View Single Post
Old 06-08-16, 03:02 PM   #175
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Took a stab at repairing the hole in the radiator, nothing to lose by trying it, so bought some chemical metal as used this before with very good results, so applied and quick spray paint and all's good.

Ordered some more stainless fixings to replace rusty ones. Fitted the non-aircon aux belt and refitted the engine mounts.

Made a steel template up for the tow hanger that is rusty, welder is bust so need to buy a new one, that's holding me up as need to weld the plate in position before popping the rad back in. Just ordered a 180amp inverter MIG welder, very good reviews and on 12 months 0% so a no-brainer really. Then I can get on and do the inner wing repairs and ready for when I start on the wheel arch mods Photos to follow.