View Single Post
Old 30-03-10, 12:41 PM   #7
ThumpJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
As i said to ye bud you wouldn't regret it imo. May be the same as i was and take a bit for a ZS to grow into ye after a ZR but wouldn't get shot of mine for the world now
Mick put up a buying guide in a couple of parts here http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthre...t=buying+guide

Also watch you don't buy too new a 180 as the later ones have a whore a tax to pay on em, £435 odd as opposed to the £235 i pay for mine
No sure if it's mentioned in the guide but there was a recall on MK"'s to fit a suppressor to stop windows opening and boots popping by themselves, most should be done and certainly isn't a big job if it has not
Insurance group is 16 iirc, costs me £300 per year FC wi 10 yr NCB and garaged mileage of 6K annually. Thats through Adrian Flux capacitor
Ta mate, that guide's excellent. Drop of four insurance groups too, bonus! Tax isn't too bad either

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen290 View Post
Do it, go out and buy one while they are as cheap as chips at the moment, dont get a saloon though, the hatches are far nicer looking
TBH they'll just keep getting cheaper. Have to say I do much prefer the spoon, plus the boot space is immense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Amazing how you almost described my car stuart mk2 180 lowered with a different exhaust
You and Gary's are the ones I keep thinking off... maybe Kev's too if he'd grow some balls and fit the big spoiler