Thread: Love And Hate!?
View Single Post
Old 16-06-10, 01:25 PM   #23
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
Love - The fact that it is a diesel so great fuel consumption, is still great fun to drive with 83K on the clock, looks stunning and the ability to tune it cheaply*

Hate - the fact that i started to tune it, as i really wanted a 180 but could not live with the consumption or insurance; Also hate the fact i never know if the rear handles will come off in my hand!

*if you are sensible and only do a few choice mods unlike me who got a bit carried away
Think you are brave, pushing the L series as far as you have and also posting good points and the bad bits.

Easy for people to talk the talk and do nothing, always read your progress posts with interest. ( and I'll let you off regarding the yellow!!!)