Thread: Gsxr 750
View Single Post
Old 13-03-13, 06:25 PM   #12
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Great bikes.

Mate of mine had one exactly like that and we used to go for a few rides at the weekends together. Certainly showed my VFR 750 up - or me as a rider perhaps .... - through the twisties and the roundabouts, but when we got to where we were going I was the one that could walk about having travelled in comparative luxury !!!

Just promise me that you won't buy a set of matching leathers .... If you do - you have to stay on the bike. Walking around doing the shopping in a full set of blue and white leathers is just wrong !

You'll find that unless you're travelling at speed where the wind helps to support your body - unless you're a little guy - your weight is so far forward your wrists will hurt for a bit as the posture is so biased. You'll get used to it though.

Enjoy - but ride safe mate .....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote