View Single Post
Old 21-09-15, 08:58 PM   #1
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
180 starting issues

As a few of you know I bought nors silver 180.the car has always seemed to have a vis issue and no end of swapped plenums and vis motors cured it.so I decided to change the engine loom and all was well car started first time and vis problem was gone and ran the car for nearly an hour with no issue.however tonight decided to go and finish buttoning up all the last wee bits like engine cover and air filter refitting and the battery was flat.no problem jump started the car and it started perfectly ran for 30 seconds or so then died and now won't start.it cranks over fine but won't fire it read crank sensor on the code reader which I cleared and never came back but no dice it still won't fire.so any ideas.immobiliser taking a mad turn due to flat battery? There hasn't been an issue with any codes until it conked out.all connectors are connected fine any other ideas?.