Thread: Firefrost 180
View Single Post
Old 04-04-15, 08:41 AM   #25
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
not any that are post worthy. matt helped me swap the bonnet over yesterday off the diesel donor car. i need to remove the good body kit from the bad wings and the bad body kit from the good wings to make 2 good wings with body kit. so far only removed the good body kit from 1 wing, what a ball ache that is. i.m tempted to get the shark gill part of the wings hydrodipped carbon fibre whilst ive got them off but not certain yet. they do look good in firefrost so may just keep them original. i will however be painting the splitter part of the front bumper in cellulose gloss black to match the ratech splitter that will be going on and change the mesh to a finer black mesh with pillar box red border the same as my BRG hatch.

it will be slow progress as i am already spread very thin with everything else ive got cooking at the moment. but at the end i should have a nice subtlety modified MK2 180 with all the desired performance mods.