View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 12:50 PM   #117
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quite a Saturday morning here, had to go and get a couple of tyres for the front of the Vectra as they were shot. When I got back I couldn't park as the road was swarming with contractors removing the old lamp posts and digging trenches for the electrics as they have all been moved by a metre. Well happy as we had a post right on the edge of the driveway and was a right pita, now it is a metre away. However wasn't happy as they parked a fecking truck across my drive, blocked that and most of the road! Later the truck moved, good! Got the zed out of the corner and infront of the garage and got the handbrake issue addressed. Whilst indoors they dug a trench infront of the drive and now I only have access for one car, instead of the usual three! So a bunfight will be on the cards later when everyone comes home!

Anyway I digress big time

Tax turned up today so no need to panic driving it whilst waiting! Zed is sitting on the drive waiting for an opportune moment to go and play

Needs another clean as dusty from the digger, cutting and kanga action this morning! Must get some photos too.