View Single Post
Old 31-03-10, 06:55 PM   #32
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
I wouldn't say that my T16 maestro is that much quicker than my ZS, yes I know it's running a low psi and no intercooler but even so. The ZS will be quicker than you ZR in the twisty bits and a standard ZS180 is quicker than a standard ZR160 in a straight line drag after the first few yards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThumpJunkie View Post
If you're meaning the ZR 160, there is something like 0.1 of a second difference in 0-60 times between that and a 180. My ZR was a 160 to begin with, and I can assure you that the extra 60+ horses from the new engine make quite a bit of difference.
I'm talking from personal experience of driving my ZS180, my wives ZR160 and my maestro T16 along the different routes that I have been using to get to and from work for the last 3 years.

I'm not talking about on paper, I'm talking about the cars outside my house, just need to try our MGF VVC to see how that compares.