View Single Post
Old 23-01-14, 07:04 PM   #9
DannyZR

DannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the roughDannyZR is a jewel in the rough
Goldie was a great horse and a friend i got him from my cousin who had been unable to look after him for a little bit due to changing jobs and some other reasons (not her fault ) he was left in a field so she asked me to take him over we moved him from stockport to are stables in bolton the vet checked him out and said we would be lucky to have him through the winter well with my girlfriends help we managed to survive the winter and another 2 and abit years i created a bond with him which wasnt to easy but eventually he would follow me every were, run around the school and even give me cuddles all with no rope he trusted me and i trusted him i knew i did good because when he was lay there sunday night we were at the door and as soon as i walked in his stable he made a little winnie noise which horse's do which is a sign of affection. It was a hard choice we made but the right one i stayed next to him the whole time and held his head as he took his last breaths, he will be greatly missed and will always be my first horse and i have his name tattoo'd on my arm forever.

he bonded with my girlfriends horse aswell he has been messin with goldies rug today and in the school on his own he's depressed and not doin anything ( which is not right for a 9 year old ex racer ).

Summer 2012:

Playin with Hugo:

Just after we got him working him to bulk him up:

Soft you could do anything with him:

Following me round the field:

Having a hug last summer RIP Goldie:
TWILIGHT ZR #5AQUA ZS TURBO MY #1
DannyZR is offline   Reply With Quote