View Single Post
Old 27-07-12, 03:22 PM   #43
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Done a bit of searching and found one place that supplied them but would only do a batch order of 20, would sell a sample one but postage for 1-60units was 30usd regardless.

So thought my spare could just have the shoulders cut as the key is just held in the fob by a grub pin. But the guy in the shop was clearly a total retard and after 5 mins trying to tell him it wasnt the blank that came with the fob I wanted cut but my spare modified so it would slot in the fob. A further 5 mins explaining how it had to be cut, thought he had got it so he went to cut it, ground an angle on one side and said "right that should fit now" I asked if he could knock the grub pin out the fob so I could show him how it fitted in. And he struggled for a few mins, bent one of his tools and finally said I cant do it but the other one should fit I just agreed and walked out. What a ******* retard, how people so dumb remember to breath is beyond me!

Smokey if you have a half decent locksmith it can be modified. Im going to try and save my spare and cut it myself to fit but might have to get a standard blank and start again as this muppet has made a right mess of it!!

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote