View Single Post
Old 07-05-14, 07:01 PM   #142
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Not much to report - been busy sorting GV51, the lads R100, Mrs TC's ZR and the maestro and decorating.

Last week we took FE54 to Wales for a week staying in Carmarthen for three nights and Montgomery for another two. We did some fossiling on a couple of days, visited St Davids and Snowdonia and even ended up in a massive factory outlet centre and Mrs TC didn't want to spend hours shopping - if you get a woman like that - likes cars - hates shopping - don't let go.

The car ran well - Welsh roads are so suited to the ZS180, towards west, mid and north Wales there are so few cars you can really enjoy it. The only concern I had was the car seeming to miss a few times after filling up at Porthmadog but eventually I realised I was so laid back I was taking hills and bends in 5th and not 3rd!