Thread: Jays MK2 180.
View Single Post
Old 05-08-10, 01:40 PM   #27
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
looking good there Jay; i bet those disks weigh a TON - but they do look like monsters.

I uhmmed and Ahh'd about getting a set, but decided in the end not to bother until i have put the 282 setup through it's paces - if i find it lacking then will have to do summit about it later.

Also first time isaw the pics without the stickers.... have to admit i prefer it without them on, even tho they were pretty cool. Summit about an XPG ZS isn't there
The parcel was down as weighing 18kgs! Thats with brackets and boxes
Going to have to loose some weight somewhere to make up for them!!

The 282s are great and all thats really needed for road use, although eventually I plan to use it on track. Thats if I dont go down the 2 wheelled route, went on the back of my mates VFR the other day and holly Sh*t that thing accelerates quick! Wasnt too keen when he got the front wheel up under acceleration not a fan of the handles being behind either

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote