View Single Post
Old 18-09-12, 07:15 PM   #25
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
sorry to hear that, but i have to say i expected it, because going by ross's trip to santa pod and the car only pulling 109 mph top speed, i knew it was down on power ,trouble is its so quick that unless you experienced it fully healthy you would never know.
I remember at cadwell park, out on track and suddenly the car felt really really slow, i entered the straight behind a mate in his m3 evo, so proceeded to follow him down the straight and i was only just reeling him in, which i knew was way off normal pace, as usually i just pummelled him easily, i looked down at the temp gauge and it was off the scale, i found out later the water pump had failed and later h.g was diagnosed by martin, but even running sick it still did the m3 evo in a straight line.
I remember how much greater the top speeds were on tracks compared to the nasp kv6 and that would have to be the same for santa pod, ok it struggled for traction in a standing 1/4 sprint but that has very little effect on top speed.
Quadcam24 is offline   Reply With Quote