Thread: Ex259
View Single Post
Old 04-07-13, 06:20 AM   #15
sneekyparrot

sneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the roughsneekyparrot is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting about my "tarted up Rover 400"

If you don't like the price that's fine. More than that has been spent on it so that's what I want for it. I'd rather set fire to it than give it away.
Hi Ross,
Really hope you get what you are after and a quick sale, i know what its like when you loss all interest in a project and just want it gone so u can move onto the next.

Only bit of advice i could give you if you don't get any bites would be to try and get the motor running, even if its only go a base line map.

I spent best part of 2 yrs trying to sell my last project bike which was 75% done but not running. I had to throw another 1k at it to get the bike running and setup but once it was running it sold in 2 weeks, for more than i had it up for after a couple of blokes started bidding against each other lol.

may have to spread your advert around a few of the magazines thou and why not classic racing mags etc.

Cheers
P.