Thread: XPG 180 update
View Single Post
Old 02-06-18, 07:17 PM   #22
mattie007

mattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nicemattie007 is just really nice
Just a quick update... due to a number of reasons and a house move unfortunately the ZS will be up for sale soon. It would have been great to keep her but any spare cash I have must now go on a house and that means selling the ZS. A tough decision, but a first house move is essential and it all happened so fast. If I could store her somewhere and go back in a few years that would be great, but I feel she should be out there on the road, not gathering dust!

I'm gutted as I have loved the car for the year and a half I've owned her and apart a small glitch after picking her up, she's been great Had a great run down the A1 the other day, the sound and acceleration is stunning. I will never tire of that V6 as it bursts into life. Ive spent nearly as much again in that time on parts, servicing and MOT's but worth every penny.
If anyone is interested then let me know before eBay calls.
MOT is due in August so will try and sell before then and a friend who has a lotus and caterham track car is potentially having some of the performance parts I bought so will go to good use! Shouldn't have too much of a problem shifting the eibach springs and strut braces.