Big-Jay has a spectacular aura aboutBig-Jay has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian zs180 View Post
That's one sorted zed that enjoy it mate
I certainly will !

Cheers bud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Hey Jay, looking forward to your progress on her and stuck right in already. Are you planning on doing the belts yourself, do you have the belt tool kit to do it or are you using home brew methods?
Aye that wind was fairly extreme, shows how much if it ripped off the poor wind deflector eh.
Was a pleasure to deal with yourself and she has gone to a great home
Hi Gary,

Yes bud I'll be doing the belts myself, I've done a fair few belt changes in the past so I'm comfortable with it. I don't have the belt tool kit no, home brew all the way !

I'll be following this thread as a guide aswell -
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=60892

Was very windy from Inverness to Perth, pitch black too, was interesting to say the least haha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
You have got yourself a cracker there one of the best ones around.good to see my cars twin has went to a good home.have fun with it.
Hi Grimmy,

Yeh she's a real beauty for sure !

Intrigued to know what you mean by twin, same model, close to each other on the production line or something along those lines ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
Lovely looking car. Bet you are glad the belt didn't slip on the way home, that would have taken the shine off it! Sounds like you've been quite lucky there, great to see you getting the grease under the fingernails straight away too. Getting the belts done is a good job out the way
Lucky lad I reckon !

Better to get the lot changed while I'm down there, saves taking it all apart again later down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Great car you have and well worth the trip I'm sure. Things on there after years of improvements so not a lot left for you to do really. Enjoy !
Definitely worth the trip yeh. Got a few things i'm planning for her but like you say she's had a lot of nice bits done over the years !

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevG View Post
Nice to see her again, Hope you enjoy her mate, she is still sadly missed by me, and I had her a long time.

I'll PM you later.
She'll definitely be enjoyed, no worries concerning that. I can see between yourself and Gary that she's been well looked after and spoilt through the years !

Appreciate the PM bud, I'll have a nose though the photos later,

Jay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
24 hours, that's dedication.

so only 3 to go

welcome aboard

James
Cheers mate, yeh was a long time, doesn't quite hit you how far away it is until you've been on the coach for 6 hours and you realise your barely even half way...

Lmao, not to your taste then I gather !

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
If that zed wasn't so far from me and I had the time to relay it down south I would have had it. Enjoy it, it's a cracker.
Yeh she was a good distance away, but it really was worth the traveling to get her !
Big-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote