View Single Post
Old 11-03-12, 10:13 AM   #26
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Calm down mate - Blah blah - yep you may have the time on a track - we don't. He may have pushed it too far to start with - so what -

No-one's got the hump - certainly not me - and we are 4 guys £200 each in total - £800 - we could break it for nearly that and get £100+ back on the road tax alone ! We'd written the investment off anyway just incase something like this happened. It's not some £10K totally sorted track car with hours of time spent in the garage. It was a bargain to buy, we spent £30 on getting it through the MOT to get it around and that's it.

The lads wanted to go to the ring - they went and lost it - no biggee ....

G - I think you're right - I don't think it'll be a lot to get straight again and at the end of the day - it might not look pretty, but it'll do exactly what we wanted it to do - get out and have some fun.
sorry if that seemed harsh, and its good your not bothered but really the main point im making is that anyone who goes on track has a responsibility to do so safely. Ok your not bothered and every one is safe so thats good, but what if, in their reckless moment they had spun into another car, that was worth a lot of money, or worse, caused an accident that injured someone.
Quadcam24 is offline   Reply With Quote