View Single Post
Old 13-11-13, 07:26 PM   #4
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
I almost got a diesel octavia when i sold my zs, but ended up with the s40 instead :-)

I quite like the octavias to be honest enjoy it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
aye craig youve gotta do what you gotta do mate,quite liked the octavias myself,always fancied a wee shot of one,just cos your getting rid of the zs,doesnt mean you cant stick around buddy,had a zs sold it and got a zr big mistake! hope the new car serves you well until,you can get another zed,best of luck mate.

Cheers for that guys. I don't know exactly what it is recently with my zed but I just don't feel at one with her anymore. It's lost it's edge with me and no matter what I did to try and get it back it didn't work. I still love it and it has become part of our family ( I do get attached to my cars, like another child) but although I still have that at present I feel I've just lost faith in it and with the children I need to feel confident and comfortable with the car and the zed has lost that recently which is strange.
I will own another one, the only reason I haven't got one now is I felt if I'm changing I needed to try something different for a while, even if only 8 moths or so just so I have done it and then I will end up back in a zs and start off from scratch. Shame as I do have some lovely bits on mine which I should take off but I don't know what's the best way to sell one at present as they don't exactly fly off the shelf as is so do I standardise it or leave it modded? Hard to decide but either way she will be advertised soon now so we can have some breathing space and get that zs love back

The octavia is definitely a nice car though, flyer comparing it to my mates cupra and then his cupra r it's quite surprising how well it goes for a stocker and the room inside the thing, its flipping huge! I can see me getting both 15"s back in the boot and still having room for buggy and shopping, it really is a great size for a family car